LIDERAR Y GESTIONAR PROYECTOS
Achieving business objectives is possible by applying the fundamentals of strategic business management through the selection, definition and effective management of projects for the company within planned timeframes and budgets. Discover the tools necessary to develop successful strategic projects.
WHO IT IS AIMED AT
The Leading and Managing Strategic Projects programme offers a guided tour through the six stages of the project life cycle; and secondly, it delves into the supporting elements that support the organisational or management structure.
The six stages of the strategic project management life cycle are:
1. Selection:we will look at project portfolio management, project prioritisation and aggregate capacity planning.
2. Organisation: we will look at the selection of the team, especially the manager, as this is a crucial factor, as well as the implementation of an appropriate organisational structure.
3. Definition:we will determine how to correctly define the scope of the project (stakeholders, evaluation criteria, risk management, etc.), which is key to avoid later problems.
4. Planning:we will review traditional methods for well-defined projects, as well as other more innovative methods for managing projects with little definition and a high level of uncertainty.
5. Monitoring and control: we will present techniques for monitoring, both in terms of follow-up and control of the changes that may occur. We will also discuss the main causes of project delays and how to prevent them.
6. Completion:we will deal with closure actions and satisfaction assessment. We will also study the most frequent causes of failure, in order to recognise them and avoid their effects on future projects.
We will look at organisational structures for project management, including project financing, project team personnel and conflict management, remuneration systems, and management in a multi-project environment. To do this, we will explore the fundamentals of strategic project management:
(a) We will examine the incorporation of organisational learning into project management, the role of the project management office, and recent trends in work organisation and value creation.
b) Analyse models for defining, measuring and proposing ways to improve your organisation's ability to manage projects.
c) We will study the application of process maturity models from the quality standard to projects.
The programme sessions follow the case study methodology and allow participants to confront real business problems, develop their analytical and response skills, and become aware of essential attitudes and values. In addition, during the strategic project management programme, practical activities and discussion forums will be held to encourage interactive learning, and additional resources will be provided.
El proceso de admisión se inicia manteniendo una entrevista personal y cumplimentando la solicitud de inscripción. Para más información: Departamento de admisiones Móvil: +34 686 868 666 e-mail: email@example.com
Tarifa general: 3.800€/ | La cuota incluye el material de trabajo y los almuerzos durante el programa. Política de cancelación Las cancelaciones recibidas durante los 7 días anteriores al inicio del programa están sujetas a un cargo del 25 % de la cuota de inscripción. Bravo Murillo Business School, se reserva el derecho de cancelación o cambio de fecha de la edición del programa hasta 7 días antes del inicio del mismo.